CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 2, 2012

12/11 - Braxy says, "Mom I prayed about it."  So I of course say, "What did you pray about?"  She says, "I prayed that I only get 7 gifts this year and the rest go to the homeless children." ....So then on Christmas say she asks how many presents Santa brought her, and I say three. She then says very excitedly, "I wish came true!!! Santa gave all the rest of my presents to the homeless kids!"  


Braxy, you are such a giving child, just like all kids she asks for things at the store...but usually she is asking to buy things for others. I love that about her! 

1/2/12 - After 30 minutes of Braxy giving Sarah's dog treats, Braxy says, "Look mom, I taught the dog how to beg." She was begging at a high rate. :) 

0 comments: